Gait analysis is perfect for runners who feel like their running style is holding them back or causing them to get injured.
My gait analysis sessions include the following:
- Data collection via Garmin watch and foot-pod.
- Full-HD recording of you running from multiple angles.
- An on-site analysis and explanation of the data collected and the videos.
- Full instruction and demonstration of drills & cues to work on the key areas.
- Re-recording to check how the new drills & cues are taking effect.
- Full follow-up with annotated stills and video, along with further advice for future improvement.
How it works:
- We meet at a suitable place (I can suggest several in the local area, but I’m happy to work wherever you would like as long as it is flat and straight enough).
- I like to work outdoors rather than on a treadmill as your gait inevitably changes when running on a treadmill. We want to analyse you in as natural an environment as possible.
- The session lasts approximately 1hr 30m, during which all data collection, filming, analysis and instruction will take place.
- You will then receive your follow-up within 48 hours, with ongoing support wherever needed.
- This service is charged at £65
If you would like to book your gait analysis session, or you would just like more information, just click the contact button below.